Hello my friends! Today’s blog post is just a quick update 🙂
Some of you may have noticed that I’ve recently set up a newsletter here on Crochetpedia, and I’ve prepared a treat for all of you who sign up!
How to get free e-book?
In 3 easy steps:
- Sign up for my newsletter through pop-up or widget.
- Confirm your email address – click the link in the email you receive upon signing up.
- Download free e-book! It’s in the welcome email you will receive right after you confirm your email address.
- over 30 pages of original content for creatives in a ready to print format
- tips on how to organize your stash and plan your projects
- tips on how to get into creative mindset
Let me know what you think!
Swati and Julie have already read it and wrote…
It’s a true pleasure to read such comments, but if you see how I can improve, be sure to let me know! I’m very happy to get any honest feedback 🙂 Please leave me a comment here under this blog post, or on my facebook page.
What will I find in your newsletters?
News, news and more news! 🙂
You will be up to date with any free crochet pattern, stitch tutorial, or article I share here on Crochetpedia. You will never miss a post!
If I ever host a CAL (Crochet A-Long), you will receive email alert whenever a new part of the pattern is published. Convenient!
SHARE, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE!
Sharing is caring, so if you liked this article, be sure to share it with your friends and spread the word! Stay tuned for more free tutorials, patterns and interesting articles by following my social media pages (PINTEREST and INSTAGRAM), or allow notifications to get a pop-up whenever I publish something new.